Monday, January 18, 2010

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

okay ... im not so computer literate so it might be awhile before I figure this thing out.

for now just know that its under construction and I DO plan on doing a blog so everyone can know what a great God we have that has blessed us beyond measure with a beautiful little girl.


pictures to come soon ... brian likes to put all the pictures onto his computer and then delete them from the camera so i can't get to them ... grr ... hes still super cute though :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your blog! I just started one too! I can't wait to see some more photos of that sweet little clover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!! Now remind Mr. Brian, that G-grandma is still waiting for the group pictures that were on the BIG camera I want to see the whole bunch of us looking good! I need a couple of prints for regular viewing. PLEASE!
    Even if he posts them on face-book, I can grab them for my collection. And yes, I'm fine. I think it was a "freek" something that landed me on the floor at 4 am. I'm being a lazy, lazy today. l Love You All Grandma

    ReplyDelete