Friday, October 7, 2011

fun finds

one of the funnest things about having my own house is I get to fill it with
MY things!
I would rather have an empty house and slowly fill it with the things I like
than fill it right away and then have to replace things
it's a slow process but I'll get there {one day, Lord willing}

here are some fun finds I've found
.........................
{i got this in California before we left}
z gallerie couch
orig. probably around $1000
craigslist $50
{also from California}
crate and barrel media cabinet
orig. $400
craigslist $80
ikea Expedit 4x4 bookcase
orig. $129
craigslist $50
{yard sale}
lamp $3
{yard sale}
chair $10
this wasn't really a fun find
it's just from the grocery store,
but it's important because it holds our popcorn kernels
and that is a very important task because while we still lived in California my dad and Clover would always pop their own popcorn and share it
so when we moved Clover got a special package in the mail from grandpa
her very own popcorn popper and kernels :)
..............................
i love me some craigslist <3

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the lamp! I got that exact same one at Target last year for $20...and they still have them there for that much!!

    ReplyDelete