Saturday, January 28, 2012

Only in the South pt. 8

{you thought I forgot about this, didn't you?}

Only in the South....

do you find a kid/guy sitting in the bed of a truck full of tools
strapped in by a bungee cord


Brian send this to me while working construction this weekend
he was trying to get a good picture without being seen
I was literally laughing out loud by his text commentary


awww good times

I'm running out of Only in the South's
I don't get out much to experience the fullness of Georgia
so if you have any fun/funny things that only happen in the south, send them my way!
{and to my California friends, take it easy okay, we're not in the back woods! That would be Mississippi/New Orleans where my friend Whitney lives! ;)}

1 comment:

  1. hahah....so if anyone just feels the unrelenting urge to visit the backwoods....come visit me!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete