- first steps! the most she'll do is about 3
- understands "don't touch" although when I say it she usually touches whatever it is and then crawls away at lightening speed!
- almost has "all done, please" in sign language down ... usually in the form of clapping hands
- learning to nap unassisted (translation: crying it out) ugh, it kills me!
- has yet ANOTHER cold
- 8th tooth coming in for landing!
- eats just about everything now, including stuff she finds on the ground; still.
We had an ultrasound on Oct. 18th. We got good news, not great news, but its good. Her left kidney (the better of the 2) has grown and the swelling has gone down. WOO! The right (the bad one, which had surgery) has grown just barely enough to be called grown. But hey, that's better than digressing or not growing at all! We are seeing the light at the end of the long tunnel. We have another ultrasound in February and he is scheduling a Mag3 scan (details of last one, click here) which will tell us at what percentage the kidneys are working. And after those tests we will decide if/when to do our (Lord willing) last surgery. Phew, lots to be praying for!
As for me, things are busy. Not that I have a ton of plans or anything. I thought having an infant kept me busy, but now that Clover can crawl everywhere super fast (I wasn't joking about "lightening speed") I am constantly saying "don't touch" "no" and chasing after her. She is a smart thang ... go figure she is learning how to get around my barriers (pillows) I put up to keep her in the living room!
On to our recent venture. Gap Casting Call I know it's a slim chance to win, but if we win the fan vote, we get a $1000 gift card to baby gap! That's awesome! And then there is a separate judging panel and if we get in the final 20 we get $500 gap gift card and a trip to San Fransisco for a photo shoot etc. I'm mostly doing it for the gift card! So please vote for Clover! CLICK HERE! You can vote everyday until November 14! And then I'll leave you alone :)