Thursday, January 6, 2011

12 Months & counting

. happy birthday to my little blessing .
. 21 lbs . 29.3in .

.Milestones.
  1. has said a few words, mostly babbles. I think we have an evangelist on our hands.
  2. successfully climbs out of the barriers I put up for her to keep her in one room
  3. no colds for the last few months! woohoo!
  4. rubs her tummy and says mMmMmm
  5. puts her finger to her lip and does lip blubbles (I don't know the correct term, but do you understand what Im trying to say??)
  6. has her first molar! phew that was a toughy!
  7. got more toys for Christmas than any kid should EVER receive
  8. had her first cupcake and ice cream ... bad idea ... she loves it, now she and I will probably be on Biggest Loser season 30 as the mother/daughter team (hopefully pink!)
Let me just recap our past for you who have missed it. We tried for almost 2 years to get pregnant (which doesn't seem like a long time compared with others who've been patient in the Lord for 15 years!) But still it was our struggle and the Lord used it to grow us where He wanted us. I prayed and cried for just one child, just one! And when we found out we were pregnant, we were on our knees crying and praising God. I have not stopped! This child is the biggest blessing I have received. She teaches me so much and loves me so much even when I don't deserve it. She is my little comedian and slowly turning into my little snuggler.
Okay on to the details. We celebrated her birthday with not one, but TWO birthday parties. I know, I know, we are pretty cool parents. ;) We had a California one, and Georgia with some family and some of our close friends. Clover got some really thoughtful gifts and we loved the fellowship and seeing everyone.

. birthday highlights .
first time eating pizza

your first Barbie!!!!

first time eating a cupcake

cool new outfit (the minnie mouse beanie & cute boots)

and to top it all off, we celebrated her first birthday with immunization shots! whoo hoo! I told you we were the best parents ever ;)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Clover! We love and miss you...can't wait for Shaver!

    ReplyDelete