Thursday, May 20, 2010

5 Months & counting

. 14lbs 6oz . 26in .

.Milestones.

sits up alone
says "ohhhh"
army crawls in circles
she can go from lying on stomach to up on her knees and hands (see picture below) and then lunge forward
recognizes her name

It has been 6 weeks since we have been in a hospital!! A record since she has been born! Looks like the surgery is working so far. Praise God!

This year was my "official mothers day". It was awesome. Clover got me a gift certificate to get my hair done. I did get it cut pretty short, Clover likes to pull my hair out and chew on it, so I had to do something! :)

Nothing else is really new, I find it hard to update these days because for once since Clover has been born we have a somewhat normal life! So now Im trying to figure out a schedule. I have so many things I want to do, read my bible, catch up on bible studies, clean, cook, work out, paint the next bedroom, hang out with friends .... the list goes on and on ...... So now I just need to figure out when I can do all this stuff!

Clover is doing great. She just had her 2nd set of shots which went well. The pediatrician was surprised at how "high strung" she is, said she acted like a 9 month old. Clover is CONSTANTLY moving, not one for cuddling or just sitting with mommy, and she is VERY observant. I need to be extra careful with how I act or what I say around her, she is going to be a smarty. Next month we start solids, that will be interesting.

Her favorite toy is Huckleberry (our littlest dog), fortunately he likes her too. He'll get a shock when she's finally able to crawl after him, see, she likes to grab his hair too.

Clover was dedicated at church on Sunday night, which is pretty much a parent dedication, to raise our child up in the Bible and in the church. I have been going to Calvary since I was 3 years old. I have watched countless children get dedicated, and now it is my turn! I love our church family!!

Hopefully I will have more to update you all with, but Im praying it wont be because we have trials going on!!! I would like to update with more good news from now on :)

1 comment:

  1. She is precious!! I'm hoping she continues to heal very quickly so you guys can get here soon!! We miss you and I want to meet sweet Clover!!

    ReplyDelete