Thursday, July 22, 2010

7 Months & counting

. 15lbs 10oz . 26.5in .

Psalm 119:73 "Your hands made me and fashioned me;"

.Milestones.
  1. crawling (crazy fast for so early)
  2. pulling self up into a stand
  3. said "mama" once very clear
  4. has 2 teeth
  5. first plane trip (this is quite an accomplishment, I didn't do this until I was 11)

This little girl is thriving. No surgery is holding her back from getting places, literally! She crawls everywhere and so fast. I didn't realize just how much baby proofing we need to do! She mostly just chases after Huckleberry.

At this age, Clover's favorite hobbies are; biting books, biting mommy, biting toys, biting ... uh, just about everything. So far I hear this is still just the "easy" stage....oh boy. No, but I really am excited ... seeing her "see" things (more like notice things) for the first time makes me enjoy life more. Just yesterday she was watching the trees move as the wind blew.

Her favorite book is the Rhyme Bible, she's good for one whole story and then it's back to biting. So we usually leave that for before bedtime. She still sleeps from about 8pm-8am ... sometimes waking up earlier, but I can't complain.

Here is a little clip of Clo crawling ... for those of you who might think that I might be exaggerating ;)

2 comments:

  1. ok how cute is your pack & play! and baby clover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun seeing you yesterday...and I guess the boys talked and maybe we'll see you again tuesday?

    ReplyDelete