Wednesday, March 2, 2011


is the big day
Clover has her Mag3 scan and ultrasound at 8:30am and then a meeting with her urologist at 11:00am and hopefully we will decide if and when to do surgery

please be a praying for Clover because she will be getting poked
pray for wisdom for the doctors and for us and we make some decisions
pray that we honor the Lord in our attitudes no matter what the outcome may be

so excited to be seeing the light at the end of tunnel
{Lord willing it's the end}


No comments:

Post a Comment