Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Newest Chew Toy

Clovers new fort! I love that she loves it AND I can actually get things done while she hangs out in it! She likes to tower over me and smile and laugh at herself, and occasionally fall down and pop her head back up and laugh.


















Here is what she does in said fort:


And this is why we had to lower the railing ... her new chew toy. In case you can't tell, there are teeth marks in the wood. Yes, Clover went from zero teeth to 2 in just a short couple of days.






Now since Clover has a new "toy", Brian decided to get one too. Don't have a heart attack people!! That's my man!
What's going on in the next couple of days:
  1. Tomorrow Clover has her first swimming lesson
  2. Thursday we leave for Georgia, 13 days of the South
  3. Saturday is MY BIRTHDAY, get me presents!

1 comment:

  1. Clover is the cutest thing!!! love the video!!!

    ...and brendan told me brian got a motorcycle...don't give my husband idea's!! haha :P

    ReplyDelete